Work the Look is all about office fashion. Last week we learned how to choose the best glasses for your face shape thanks to a video tutorial from Michelle Phan, who was featured in the Summer 2013 issue of where women create BUSINESS. Today we’re featuring some of our favorite holiday dresses perfect for that upcoming work party or New Year’s Eve bash.
Whether your company party calls for a little black dress or allows you to don something with a bit more shimmer and sparkle, the possibilities are endless when it comes to holiday dresses. You can go above the knee or ankle length, cap sleeve, long sleeve or no sleeve—and there’s a dress to fit any budget. We’ve rounded up a few of our faves:
Clockwise from top left:
- Navy blue and nude lace dress
- Tadashi Shoji sleeveless scalloped lace cocktail dress
- Kay Unger New York sequined lace cocktail dress
- Red Valentino embroidered silk dress
- River Island plunge maxi dress
- Eclat dress
- Matthew Williamson winter garden organza layered cocktail dress
To see more of our fashion picks, check out our After work! collection on KEEP.com.
Join where women create BUSINESS: